[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Aug 28 06:45:38 PDT 2012

On Aug 28, 2012, at 3:47 AM, Julien Malik wrote:

> Hi William,
>
> Le 28/08/2012 04:35, William Kyngesburye a écrit :
>> Noli,
>>
>> I started looking at this to see what needs to be done to use my frameworks.
>>
>> First, FLTK.
>
> To compile on 10.8, you will need a recent FLTK 1.3 checkout.
> The current MacPort version (r9650) compiles fine on 10.8, but not the official release.

Yes, dev 1.3.x source.

> Also note that compiling the OTB-FLTK bridge is not necessary for using OTB from QGis.
> So OTB_USE_VISU_GUI=OFF is fine when configuring OTB.

Hm, I wondered about that.  Greatly simplifies otb for QGIS.

>> You need the dev 1.3.x source, for updates to support the new libpng in my UnixImageIO framework.  You also need my FreeType framework (not part of the QGIS requirements).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy