[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:30:07 PDT 2012

Hi Julien,

Disregard my last question, my last posting. I got confuse with the
"macport" reference in the script.

I read the script again and I got it now, almost.

I see I don't need to hg clone manually since it will be pulling the
nightly build

#######
execute_process( COMMAND ${CTEST_HG_COMMAND} pull
http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB-Nightly
                 WORKING_DIRECTORY "${CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY}"
                 OUTPUT_VARIABLE   PULL_RESULT
                 ERROR_VARIABLE    PULL_RESULT )
file(WRITE ${PULL_RESULT_FILE} ${PULL_RESULT} )
########

OK. I changed the source and binary directories to:

##########################
SET (CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY "/Users/nsicadl/Dashboard/nightly/OTB-Release/src")
SET (CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY "/Users/nsicad/Dashboard/nightly/OTB-Release/build")
##########################

Do I need to create these directories (manually) before running the script?

I would like to change this line (below) to something else - not "OTB-macport"?

########

CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:STRING=$ENV{HOME}/Dashboard/nightly/OTB-Release/install/OTB-macport

########

Can I do this like this?,

######
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:STRING=$ENV{HOME}/Dashboard/nightly/OTB-Release/install/OTB-mtn_lion
######

Would this be fine?

Thanks.

Noli