[Qgis-developer] more advanced editing tools

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Sun Dec 2 23:49:00 PST 2012

Hi Larry,

this is even better than what I had in mind! I like the red pencil
indicating the dirty status of the layer. Many thanks for that. However
I would change the tooltip to "Save edits in all layers" because as it
is now we have "Save all edits" vs. "Save edits" which might puzzle
users: Does the latter one not save all edits?

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 7755 (20121202) __________

http://www.eset.com