[Qgis-developer] more advanced editing tools

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Dec 3 03:24:26 PST 2012

Hi Larry,

+1 for the "revert edits" button

One thought about the "save/revert all" buttons: they can damage the
user's data. Because the undo history is gone then. With these buttons
all changes are committed and there is no confirmation asked from the user.
How if a list of the layers in question pops up in which the user has to
tick all layers that he really wants to save/revert. There would be a
"tick all layers" button, so this would be only one more click but the
user would be more aware of what he is about to do.

Bernahrd

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 7756 (20121203) __________

http://www.eset.com