[Qgis-developer] Defining the SEXTANTE roadmap

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:46:17 PST 2012

Hi Victor, hi all,
> Let's start with the second point.... How do you think we should spend
> this money on SEXTANTE?

I think the first point is to fixed bugs, the second like Vincent
Picavet is Making sextante totally independant of qgis GUI, to be able
to run sextante
processes in batch in command line mode.

We, at 3Liz, could spend some time on SEXTANTE and find fund to improve
SEXTANTE. Some of our clients, mainly labs, can be insteresting in
improving SEXTANTE in QGIS, SEXTANTE has a command line or SEXTANTE as a
WPS Server.

René-Luc