[Qgis-developer] Defining the SEXTANTE roadmap

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:53:34 PST 2012

Hi all

Thanks a lot for your ideas, there are definitely very good ones in here.

I am going to try to put a detailed list of priorities and maybe some
time estimations, so we can then focus our work more efficiently.

As some of you mentioned that you have plans to work on these
ideas,since they are of interest for you company/work/etc, (this is a
great surprise!), I would just like to ask for some communication here
in the list, so as to avoid duplicate work. For instance, support for
databases as inputs and outputs was already on my priorities list. A
good roadmap will help us divide the work and advance faster.

I cannot thank you all enough for you help. It is really exciting to
see how people are using SEXTANTE and helping us to push it forward.

Thanks!