[Qgis-developer] Where are the points?

Justin Hubbard justin at pyrotechsoftware.com
Wed Dec 5 22:47:41 PST 2012

Hi

I am using QGis 1.8.
The code I am using is identical to the code in the cookbook. I have also
tried doing this in the console. Same result.
When I create a new shapefile layer and add the points as described in the
code, they appear correctly.
However with this layer - Which is a Spatialite Layer I cannot see the
points at all.

With regards to the symbology, I have tried new and old symbology, and even
result.
If I use the map tool to create a point with the mouse the point appears,
and works correctly. This is causing me to think that the error is in the
code. (Perhaps Spatialite requires something extra?)

--

Warm regards
*Justin Hubbard*

*--*