[Qgis-developer] Where are the points?

Pēteris Brūns pb at sungis.lv
Thu Dec 6 05:56:47 PST 2012

Hi,

simplest way is to reindex, if that does not work delete existing and
create a new.
See in spatialite deocumentation
http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/spatialite-tutorial-2.3.1.html#t8 and
here
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-3.0.0-BETA/spatialite-cookbook/html/rtree.html

And check if the data at all are stored in database.

Regards,

SunGIS
+371 26336691
pb at sungis.lv