[Qgis-developer] Sextante add new algorithm to toolbox

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:02:44 PST 2012

Anita

If you algorithm is of general interest and you don't mind sharing it,
we can put it in the SEXTANTE code and distribute it along with the
other ftools algorithms.

If you do not want to have it in the ftools group, then you can also
create you own algorithm provider in its own plugin (the example
provider plugin will show you how to do it, or you can ask us here),
and that will work just copying to the plugins folder, in case you
want to install it in a different machine.

Hope this helps

Victor