[Qgis-developer] symbology by attribute

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Dec 11 01:08:42 PST 2012

Dear Devs,

I am wondering if this question has been raised before... Has there been
any thoughts about symbolizing by attribute (similar to the new labeller
where I have the option to set color, transparency, scale etc. by
attribute)?
Background: I have a "map" drawn in CAD. All lines have colors and
stroke-widths defined there, all cells (i.e. points) have one of some
100 cells attached to it. I created svg files from the cells and would
like to set the svg to each point from an attribute, too.

best wishes

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 7786 (20121210) __________

http://www.eset.com