[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org dead slow?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Dec 13 00:22:28 PST 2012

 Hi,

 It would be really good to do something about it. I don't understand
 the problem - is it a hardware problem (do we need more servers) or a
 configuration problem or a maintenance problem?

 I agree with Paolo that the situation should be improved. Who could fix
 the issue and do we need financial resources to fix it?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:22:32 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 12/12/2012 16:14, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to work with the wiki in hub.qgis.org - it is dead slow.
>>
>> Can we do something about it? Yet another bot paralyzing redmine?
>
> this is impacting our public image - can we find a way to fix it. If
> necessary, we
> can put some resources on it.
> Thanks.

 Andreas Neumann