[Qgis-developer] hub.qgis.org dead slow?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:40:53 PST 2012

Hi!

I don't know if I am right but personally I feel that we do have too many
services on ONE Server which is only a VM too.
I don't think that the traffic is the problem - but something that the
server does on a regulary base (indexing? building packages? redmine
restructuring?) is causing the high load which seems to also affect the web
based responsiveness.
I would think that all the things that does nothing have to do with web
based services (the only thing i can think of now is building some packages
.. or maybe also building documentation pages) should be moved to a
dedicated build server somewhere.
But I can also be wrong ..

regards
werner