[Qgis-developer] server problems

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Dec 17 11:38:16 PST 2012

On 12/17/2012 06:03 PM, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> we have big problems on the server:
>   IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device
> this is corrupting DB indexes and crashing the plugin site. It's the
> second time this week.
>
> I'm thinking about bringing it offline until the problem is resolved.

Hi all,

I've changed the documentation scripts to only generate
en de fr it nl and ru

Every language was about 70 mb, so deleting all those sites freed up 3
Gb (at the moment I see there is 9.6 G available)

Hopefully this gives us enough space for now to keep the server running.
Sorry for any inconvenience

The above mentioned languages are the languages that I know of that have
documentation/website translations.
If there are more, of people are serious about starting, let us know and
we can add your language in the generating scripts (you can still start
translating because all po files are in github!)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde