[Qgis-developer] Compilation of Qgis 1.8 with gdal svn (Windows7_64bits)

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon Dec 17 16:13:08 PST 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. regarding the part 4.1.3 called "Setting up
the Visual Studio project with CMake" , i cut & paste the raw text in
my wordpad. I edited a few things : i setted a path for python (set
PYTHONPATH=C:\OSGeo4W\bin), i put a # before variables regarding
windows server 2003. I put the 2 these following Gdal variables : set
GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR=C:\Users\Laurent\Gdal_svn
                                  set GDAL_LIBRARY=C:\Users\Laurent\Gdal_svn

I send you by attachment this new text file. According to you, is it
valid or should i make changes before execute it? Should i add the
extension .cmd or .bat ?

Moreover, i opened my svn checkout application and i paste this
following URL : //github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS.git
I 'm sceptical because this operation seems very long...I am on the
right path or not?

Please read the SS reprensenting svn checkout. Maybe I should have
done the same operation with Git?

Thank you to throw light for me. Regards.

IMAGE.

batch_edited.rtf (1K) <http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/attachment/5023642/0/batch_edited.rtf>
SS_svn_checkout.JPG (49K) <http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/attachment/5023642/1/SS_svn_checkout.JPG>