[Qgis-developer] API cleanup

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:08:26 PST 2012

Hi all,

I just pushed to my repo branch api_cleanup [0] where tried to remove
deprecated methods from API (both C++ and Python). Also I add this
methods to wiki page [1]. As I can see all test are passed with this
changes.

Feel free to check and comment. If there are no objections I'll merge
this into master in next few days.

[0] https://github.com/alexbruy/Quantum-GIS/tree/api_cleanup
[1] http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/API_changes_for_version_20

--