[Qgis-developer] Compilation of Qgis 1.8 with gdal svn (Windows7_64bits)

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Thu Dec 20 14:45:52 PST 2012

Hello & Thank you for your last reply.

*Regarding the batch file, i paste the text into notepad & i save it as
batch file (.bat)
 Then, i try to run this batch file. A command prompt appears with a message
saying : 'The specified path was not found'.

I send you by attachment the batch file and a SS representing the prompt
command when i execute the batch file.

*Moreover I received a mail from Florian Hillen. I paste it below :
---------------
/I'm not quite sure if you installed the Microsoft Plaform SDK for Windows
Server 2003 ...
The name is confusing, but you have to install it anyway. See the tutorial
on my website
to find a download link to the SDK and my approach to compile QGIS under
Windows. The
tutorial might be slightly out of date though.
(http://www.florianhillen.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=56)
Another remark: GIT is not SVN and you have to download another client
(maybe
TortoiseGIT) to checkout the files.
/
---------------
What to you think about these informations? For information, i don't install
Microsoft Plaform SDK for Windows Server 2003.

*On my side, i deleted my older svn chechout folder & i'm using this time
git bash for 'capture' the qgis source.  For information, i send you by
attachment also tu SS representing the git interface & the ouptut folder of
the Quantum-GIS.

In advance, thank you very much to throw light for me.

Regards.

IMAGE.

.bat <http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5024192/.bat>
Batch_running.JPG