[Qgis-developer] Convert core plugins into core features

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 04:00:57 PST 2012

I agree that moving plugins (well not plugins, but their functions)
into core libraries will be good. This allows to access some
functions via API (Python/C++) and don't reimplement already
available algorithms.

This also allow us remove some icons from toolbars, because some
algorithms can be called then from SEXTANTE instead of creating
separate dialog.

--
Alexander Bruy