[Qgis-developer] dot density plugin (anyone used eLance to fund development?)

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Wed Feb 1 04:01:24 EST 2012

Hi all, i dont know elance but i was thinkig that setting bounty would
adress more usual qgis dev than others. I think this is good since it is an
opportunity for qgis devs to find contractors.
Using an extra service will target more people which might be good (new
devs) or bad (maybe just "hit and run" devs).
Ciao