[Qgis-developer] dot density plugin (anyone used eLance to fund development?)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 28 11:52:59 EST 2012

Il 01/02/2012 10:01, Marco Bernasocchi ha scritto:
> Hi all, i dont know elance but i was thinkig that setting bounty would adress more
> usual qgis dev than others. I think this is good since it is an opportunity for qgis
> devs to find contractors.
> Using an extra service will target more people which might be good (new devs) or bad
> (maybe just "hit and run" devs).

probably hit&runs will be more of a harm for us than a good, as integrating and
maintaining their code can be a pain.
BTW, I am searching for a solution to this problem since long, but I never found
something really simple (so that overhead are not more than the actual coding work)
and reliable (so that both payers and devs can feel comfortable). Anyone has good
experiences to share?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia