[Qgis-developer] QGIS Community meeting Lyon april 12-16

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Mon Feb 6 05:44:10 EST 2012

Hi all,
We've got dates and location !
The next community meeting will take place in Lyon, France during April.

Final dates are from 12th of april to the 16th (both included).

The meeting will take place at the university of Lyon 1.

We will provide you more informations on hotels, how to come, where to stay
and all in the following days on qgis wiki :

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/7_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Lyon_2012

We currently have two bronze sponsors, which will cover for the location and
are actively looking for more, to support your appetites :)

We hope to see you there all, hopefully with a weather a bit warmer than
current -10°C.

Do not hesitate to contact us at conferences at osgeo.asso.fr or through this
mailing list for any information.

Vincent, for OSGeo-fr