[Qgis-developer] Small Issue with SVG symbol choice in Print Composer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 6 07:08:05 EST 2012

 Hi,

 I just discovered that the SVG symbol choice in print composer - the
 list with symbols that is shown after you place an image with the "Add
 Image" button scrolls both vertically and horizontally. This is
 suboptimal. I think it would be better if the symbol list scrolls only
 vertically and the images are re-aligned when the width of the parent
 widget changes. This has nothing to do with Nathans redesign, the
 behavior was the same before.

 In the "Symbol properties" dialogue of the symbolization settings, the
 behavior seems like I expect it. Symbols are realigned and there is only
 a vertical scrollbar.

 How hard would it be to make the symbol choice in print composer behave
 like the symbol properties of the symbolization?

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)