[Qgis-developer] Composer redesign

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:10:02 EST 2012

Jamas and Andreas,

I see what you mean.  It is a bit of a pain, not very ideal.

I'll see what I can do to improve this. Can't promise anything yes but I'll
have look anyway.

I suspect a redesign of the legend widget to allow more finer control of
each item is in order.  One thing I have thought of is control what gets
updated when you click update e.g. only update style; only update text;
update style and text.  Things like that.

- Nathan