[Qgis-developer] profile from line: 2 issues

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 7 07:50:16 EST 2012

Il 07/02/2012 13:40, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Hi all.
> A couple of issues we have encountered:
>
> - when the line hits NULLs, we get an error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:\Documents and
> Settings\eleauser/.qgis/python/plugins\profilefromline\ProfileFromLineDialog.py",
> line 54, in accept
>     self.ui.progressBar)
>   File "C:\Documents and
> Settings\eleauser/.qgis/python/plugins\profilefromline\ProfileFromLine.py",
> line 153, in create_profile_layer
>     stepInterval = int(remainingSteps / numberOfLines)
> ZeroDivisionError: long division or modulo by zero
>
> - it is important (and does not look too difficult) to add a plot of
> the profile, which is what users want.

One more:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\Documents and Settings\eleauser/.
qgis/python/plugins\profiletool\doProfile.py", line 244, in selectLayer1
     self.readData(0)
   File "C:\Documents and Settings\eleauser/.
qgis/python/plugins\profiletool\doProfile.py", line 152, in readData
     res = self.profiles[nr]["layer"].rasterUnitsPerPixel() * 1.2    # a * 1.2
is a "mean" dimiesion of pixel on any direction
AttributeError: 'QgsVectorLayer' object has no attribute
'rasterUnitsPerPixel'

--
Paolo Cavallini
See: http://www.faunalia.it/pc