[Qgis-developer] profile from line: 2 issues

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:00:11 EST 2012

Hi Paolo

Thanks for your reports, I am the author of this plugin. I'll be
looking into the mentioned issues in a short while.

I am using hub.qgis.org for this plugin, so feel free to open new
tickets there in the future. For these issues I will do it myself.

>> - it is important (and does not look too difficult) to add a plot of the
>> profile, which is what users want.

This is a new feature request. I guess I can try to add this feature,
although the really cool thing would be a shiny new plugin for
plotting all kinds of charts using vector and raster values - any
takers? I've been wanting to do something like this for ages (see my
infant chartMaker plugin for a start) but haven't been able to focus
on it.

Best regards