[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS WMS client doesn't work with epsg:31467 and mapserver 6.0.1

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Feb 9 06:42:20 EST 2012

Hi,

switching to the developer list:

I tried the same with current QGIS trunk, too.

at the moment I can say, that QGIS (1.7.3 and trunk) can visualize my data
in projection (EPSG 4326 and EPSG 25832) but not in EPSG 31466, EPSG 31467,
EPSG 31468 or EPSG 3035 from mapserver 6.0.1. With Openlayers and ArcGIS
there is no problem.

When I use QGIS Server or mapserver < 6, I can also visualize data in EPSG
31466 and EPSG 31467 in QGIS.

Could this have something to do with a different projection handling in
mapserver 6 and QGIS? Hope someone has an idea, where to look at next.

Regards
Otto