[Qgis-developer] Re: my first python plugin for qgis

SBL Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Feb 9 11:23:15 EST 2012

Hi

The kmz-files the GarminCustomMap-plugin produces look good in Google Earth,
but unfortunately, it seems like the GPSmap 62s series (it is the only one I
have available) does not read rgba-Jpegs.

Now I updated the GarminCustomMap version to 0.8 where only rgb-Jpegs are
produced. And the CustomMaps are now displayed propperly...

Could one of those who approve the plugins please approve the new version?

Cheers
Stefan