[Qgis-developer] menu_from_project plugin

Gary Sherman gsherman at geoapt.com
Fri Feb 10 11:06:49 EST 2012

On Feb 10, 2012, at 6:36 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> Il 10/02/2012 16:31, xcaeag ha scritto:
>> hi,
>>
>> The bugtracker is created:
>> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/menu-from-project/issues
>> The metadata file has been modified a little (in version 0.2.1), maybe that
>> will fix the problem ?
>
> not for me: I still have 0.2->entries:
> merci

This is from a bug in the metadata.txt file generated by the PluginBuilder. I believe the following line in metadata.txt is the problem:

 # Uncomment the following line and add your changelog entries:

The parser is ignoring the # because of a leading space. Remove the leading space and it should correct the problem.

I am working on an update to the PluginBuilder which will correct this  issue.

-gary

Gary Sherman
GeoApt LLC
  http://geoapt.com