[Qgis-developer] a search plugin

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:52:47 EST 2012

Hi Denis,

any thanks for the plugin, pretty cool.

I'm getting this error

An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/gio/.qgis/python/plugins/qsearch/editsearch.py", line 65,
in on_aliasBox_stateChanged
    currentField =
self.fields(aliasMode)[item.fieldCombo.currentIndex()].get('index')
IndexError: list index out of range

when unchecking the option "display only fields with aliases"

cheers

-- Giovanni --