[Qgis-developer] Call for packaging: QGIS 1.7.4

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Feb 20 15:37:39 EST 2012

Hi Werner,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did take a look in the release-1_7_4 AND release-1_7 branch - both
> have the patch included ..

Sorry, Werner, my mistake. I created the diff backwards, from master
to 1_7_4. There is definitely an error with quotes on line 114 of
'mac/cmake/2lib.cmake.in' in both 1_7 and 1_7_4 that keeps
libfcgi.dylib from being bundled on a Mac build.

Corrected patch:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4058089/qgis/1_7_4-to-master_2lib.cmake.in.diff

When the patch is applied to 1_7_4, it compiles without error,
bundling the libfcgi.dylib into the Mac QGIS.app.

Regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota