[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Offset curve tool

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 05:31:29 EST 2012

A suggestion I would have is to not put the Offset spin box in the status
bar area.  IMO it would be better in a floating dialog like the measure
tool.  This would allow more options, or info, to be added to the tool
later.

Also if editing the value doesn't change the result of the tool I would
think it would be good as read-only. I tried to edit it in order to order
to supply a offset of 3 and nothing happened.

- Nathan