[Qgis-developer] Offset curve tool

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Feb 29 08:45:20 EST 2012

Hi Denis

In certain cases, geos trunk throws an exception (version 3.2 crashes):

ERROR 1: IllegalArgumentException: RobustDeterminant encountered
non-finite numbers

I noticed it happens often with lines with dense vertex distributions
(e.g. segmented curves). Maybe Sandro (strk) knows more about the details?

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions