[Qgis-developer] GRASS rasters: color table not applied?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:40:45 EST 2012

For me it works with all data types and current master.

Does it work correctly in GRASS monitor?
Are you using some particular rules or a predefined one?
Have you checked if the generated color table itself looks correctly?
Does it work if you add the map to QGIS again instead of just refresh?
Is it the color table loaded into QGIS (colormap in properties)?
Is it style set correctly in style tab (colormap)?
Does it work if you convert the same map to GDT_Float64 ( r.mapcalc
m64=double(m32)  )?

Radim