[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Fwd: [Live-demo] Translation tools - Pootle

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jan 11 00:51:29 EST 2012

HI

I took a quick browse around - pootle looks like a great tool. Our
original plan was to allow translators to directly edit the rst docs
on github - simple and requiring no infrastructure from us. Pootle
offers some advantages over this - but has anyone used it in earnest?
How will it deal with updates to the original source docs?

Regards

Tim

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 5:33 AM, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI