[Qgis-developer] GRASS rasters: color table not applied?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:26:24 EST 2012

Could you try to run qgis.g.info in GRASS shell on your raster:

   your_path_to_qgis_dir/lib/qgis/grass/modules/qgis.g.info
info=colors rast=your_raster

it should output color table, something like

1.000000e+00 5.500000e+00 0 255 0 255 255 0
5.500000e+00 1.000000e+01 255 255 0 255 0 0

Do you have the same problem on more computers?

Radim