[Qgis-developer] About Korean CRS

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:28:50 EST 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 03:14 +0900, Sanghee Shin wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> South Korea made major CRS changes in 2010 and those new CRS were registered to official EPSG code in June, 2010. Those codes are EPSG:5173 ~ 5188. You can see those CRS information at http://www.epsg-registry.org/ by filtering Korea.

Hi!
As I did not see any Korean translation inside QGIS .. I only wanted to
ask if you like to start one? I would prepare the file for you ..
If you are interested - just drop me an email ..

About the EPSG changes - well I am not sure but i think there is a
plugin which updates EPSG codes - Or we can try to put them into
1.7.4 .. with korean translation? ;)

kind regards
Werner