[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] knock knock - 1.7.4 is outside

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Thu Jan 26 14:28:35 EST 2012

Hello Werner and Giovanni,

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:

> So thanks again a lot .. Let's try to catch all possible bugs ..

I have just successfully built release-1_7 on my Mac (latest Snow
Leopard with kyngchaos.com frameworks). I have some extra time and a
bunch of work to do on a current map project which can be used to test
the build. I'm willing to test for bugs and file reports, though I am
not a C programmer.

Note: the bug I was seeing in 'master,' where image/jpeg GetMap
requests to QGIS Server were failing, does not happen under this
branch. So, Server seems to work OK on Mac so far.

I also have a QGIS test environment on Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit Desktop,
under Parallels on my Mac.

Best regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography