[Qgis-developer] Clarifying access to non geographical datas

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jul 10 06:47:21 PDT 2012

 I agree. I always hide this "Manage Layers" toolbar when I start from a
 new QGIS installation. I use the menu instead. The toolbar wastes just
 too much screen space in my opinion. Maybe we should hide it by default?

 I like the idea of having a drop-down button. It could be included in
 the other toolbar called "File". It would fit in this toolbar since it
 deals with saving, loading and file references.

 Just my two cents,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A