[Qgis-developer] What will be in QGIS 2.0

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Wed Jul 11 05:04:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

Le mercredi 11 juillet 2012 13:26:42, Tim Sutton a écrit :
> What else do we miss from the list? Are any others out there actively
> working on features / funding features that we should be aware of?

We are almost sure now to port Atlas plugin to C++ before october, so it will
probably be part of QGIS 2.0.

> Are there any other things that folks would like to add to the
> discussion for the roadmap for version 2.0?

As 2.0 is a time to break compatibility, having a more Pythonic API would
really improve things when developing plugins.
An improved plugin builder and default plugin templates would be interesting
too.

Vincent