[Qgis-developer] What will be in QGIS 2.0

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at faunalia.pt
Thu Jul 12 00:20:36 PDT 2012

Hi Martin,

> would you volunteer for creating a list of missing features in both
> new symbology and labeling - compared to the old ones? We have a wiki
> page for that, however it has been merely converted to a page with
> feature requests... it would need cleaning to a bare minimum to
> actually get the idea what is really missing - and how important the
> missing features are.
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/Switching_from_Old_to_New_Symbology_and_Labeling

I will do that. I recently had to style a large amount of vectors and
I hit several times this issue, so I have pretty clear what is missing
in the new symbology/labelling. Moreover I know pretty well the
redmine tickets and so I have also an idea about feature requests and
what is not working as expected.

cheers

-- Giovanni --