[Qgis-developer] QgisApp::getThemePixmap() should be in QgsApplication instead?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:12:57 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Etienne Tourigny
<etourigny.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think that QgisApp::getThemePixmap()  and getThemeIcon() should be
> in QgsApplication so that other modules can access it without
> requiring qgisapp, can I add it there and deprecate the one in
> QgisApp?

I think so. For example QgsDataItem::getThemePixmap (copy of
QgisApp::getThemePixmap)  exists only because QgisApp::getThemePixmap
is not available in core.

Do you want to keep QgisApp::getThemePixmap in 2.0 as deprecated or do
you want to deprecate it for a while and remove before 2.0 release?
General question, is it 2.0 going to have deprecated methods? It
should not, I believe.

Radim