[Qgis-developer] more git nonsense

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jul 22 15:01:48 PDT 2012

Twice today I've push a couple commits (last time was before the 1.8 release), one <100KB and one <1KB, and both times the push has uploaded 11MB.  Yet all that appears at github is the changes I made (as I would expect).

I wonder if it has something to do with the stale 1.7 and 1.8 branches on my computer?  Those keep giving me [rejected] notices and the push ends with an error: failed to push some refs.  I don't think I've made any changes to these that haven't been pushed (certainly not the old 1.7 branch).

Is there a way to un-checkout branches I'm no longer using?  I think I reset my 1.7 copy a while back so I didn't get push errors like this, but something got out of whack again.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin