[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Fwd: qgis 1.8 on MAC: Problem with qwt and more

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:27:28 PDT 2012

Yes, actually this is why I thought it had been included as core in 1.8.
But meanwhile, having a plugin is a very good solution. Also, we can
use the plugin as a testbed  and discuss
different improvements, like customizing the axes.
The table is not enough, you need a graph as soon as you have more
than 3 numbers...

Agus