[Qgis-developer] Memory data provider persistence

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jul 25 22:29:28 PDT 2012

Il 26/07/2012 06:31, Chris Crook ha scritto:
> So what I'm considering is rebuilding the plugin to read and write the memory layer data into a single file, say project.qgis.mldata, instead of the current multiple gml files.
>
> Thoughts?
Hi Chris,
please consider that much the same problem applies to other plugins,
especially Sextante and GDALTools. Now that we are going to have a Save
as... facility also for rasters, this could also be included.
So a solution designed only for fTools seems suboptimal.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu