[Qgis-developer] Cast your vote: Default icon theme for QGIS 2.0

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 26 05:10:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

In general I like the new icon set, because the icons look slicker and
clearer.

But I just noticed this inconsistency between the "Map Navigation"
toolbar and the print composer. The pan tool in the "Map Navigation"
consists of four arrows into all directions. In the print composer it is
one arrow with a square behind it.

Personally I'd prefer a hand-icon anyway, because I got used to look for
a hand-icon when I want to pan something (I think this is what most
GUI's use?). But the icons should at least be consistent. Or is there
any reason for this?

Regards