[Qgis-developer] Changing the structure of the SEXTANTE repository

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:12:07 PDT 2012

Most likely we will move the code to the QGIS repo, we are just
deciding a few things.

However, just a couple of questions:

1)I do not know if al SEXTANTE commiters are QGIS commiters. As Tim
said, I might get access to the QGIS repo, but will the others also
get it. I am particularly thinking about Alexander Bruy, who is
working on SEXTANTE and has many ideas. I do not know if he has write
access to the QGIS repo already...

2)I like the idea of releasing versions often. Do you think that I can
keep on doing that even if SEXTANTE becomes a part of QGIS? I do not
see new version of, for instance, fTools, being released independently
from the QGIS code, but the time between QGIS version seems too long
for me, specially considering the hight activity that SEXTANTE has
(and hopefully will have in the future as well)

Best regards

Victor