[Qgis-developer] fTools version masking

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:51:21 PDT 2012

Hi Alex et al.,

The version of fTools that is in my repository has not been updated in
some time. In fact, it is likely that the core version should have its
version number updated, as it is much more up-to-date than the one in
my repo. Unfortunately, I am unable to work on fTools these days, so
would hope that one of the devs could updated the core fTools plugin
version number to 0.6.2, or perhaps even just keep the version number
up-to-date with the current QGIS version number.
In short: Forget the version in my repo, it is only there for
posterity sake, the only relevant version is the one in core, and its
version number should likely reflect this.

@Alex: Apologies if I have ignored your past emails, this past year
has been a hectic one for me, and I haven't been keeping up with QGIS
business much :-(

Carson