[Qgis-developer] awful shapfile performance in v1.8

Ted tiruchirapalli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:40:02 PDT 2012

Hi Werner

since the earlier post with zip file is blocked, let me put it in youtube
for reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLjxPjLNyM

this show the sluggishness.

if required, let me know whom to send the file to;

Yes, want the issue (if there is) to be fixed before the release. I'm just
a tester.

Thanks

Ted