[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Re: 1.8 Blockers

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:47:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'd prefer to wait few days (e.g. 3 days) before releasing 1.8
to be sure the latest fixes haven't generated new issues.

After the 1.7.x series with a lot of problems just after the releases,
we should release a stable version of QGis.


On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 11/06/2012 14:54, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>> Hi All
>> OK than we will stop accepting blockers for 1.8 and get on with it.
> I think we should keep on accepting them: if it is possible we can always (working in
> master) issue a last minute fix, or schedule a bugfix release for later).
> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
> www.faunalia.eu
> Full contact details at www.faunalia.eu/pc
> _______________________________________________
> Qgis-developer mailing list
> Qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Giuseppe Sucameli

More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list