[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Re: 1.8 Blockers
lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 11 13:33:11 PDT 2012
I will wait till tomorrow night and then go ahead and tag & branch if there
are no new blockers reported.
On Jun 11, 2012 5:47 PM, "Giuseppe Sucameli" <brush.tyler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'd prefer to wait few days (e.g. 3 days) before releasing 1.8
> to be sure the latest fixes haven't generated new issues.
> After the 1.7.x series with a lot of problems just after the releases,
> we should release a stable version of QGis.
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
> > Il 11/06/2012 14:54, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> >> Hi All
> >> OK than we will stop accepting blockers for 1.8 and get on with it.
> > I think we should keep on accepting them: if it is possible we can
> always (working in
> > master) issue a last minute fix, or schedule a bugfix release for later).
> > All the best.
> > --
> > Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
> > www.faunalia.eu
> > Full contact details at www.faunalia.eu/pc
> > _______________________________________________
> > Qgis-developer mailing list
> > Qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
> > http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
> Giuseppe Sucameli
> Qgis-developer mailing list
> Qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qgis-developer