[Qgis-developer] problem building qgis_core under windows 7

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Jun 15 06:01:09 PDT 2012

Hi Nico,

On Fri, 15. Jun 2012 at 10:11:23 +0000, Nico Hardebol - CITG wrote:
> Tim Sutton already kindly pointed me to fact that QGIS should be built
> with Visual Studio (Express) v9 2008 and not with version 10, 2010 what I
> was using before.

Not sure that you need to use 2008 instead of 2010.   It's just that we
normally use 2008 and know OSGeo4W has the dependencies in place for that (ie.
Qt and a PyQt that goes with it).

2010 is probably fine too, if you take care of the dependencies yourself.

> Instead,  I get the another error when building qgis_core that says: " ...
> Generating qgsexpressionparser.cpp ... The system cannot find the path
> specified.". I attached the corresponding BuildLog.htm file. Any idea what
> causes this new problem with building qgis_core?

Sounds like your bison or flex setup doesn't work.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden